Thank you very much for purchasing Ivida products. In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following Warranty Policy carefully.
- Limited Warranty
- Warranty Period
- Repair and Replacement Procedure
Ivida Smart Technologies Pty Ltd (Ivida) provides a limited warranty on all eligible Ivida products originally purchased in Australia or New Zealand from an authorised retailer or Integrator. The limited warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship on the primary device, antenna and external power supply. Packaging, software products and technical data are not covered under the limited warranty. The limited warranty does not extend to uninterrupted or error-free operations. Purchase receipt from an authorised channel and a complete product serial number are required to receive any services guaranteed as part of the limited warranty.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Conditions that disqualify products from the limited warranty include, but are not limited to:
- any defects or damage caused by abnormal use, including but not limited to:
- any defects or damage caused by accidents, improper installation or maintenance, misuse (including failure to follow product documentation), neglect, disassembly, alterations to the hardware or supporting setting files, service or repair or maintain by other than Ivida authorized technicians, and external causes such as, but not limited to, natural disaster (e.g. lightning, flood, earthquake, etc.), water damage, extreme thermal or environmental conditions;
- any defects or damage caused by software, virus or improper use of self-made, non-public or third party/open source software;
- any unauthorised obliteration or tearing up of the product barcode; or
- any product with obvious hard object damage, fissure, broken legs, exposed core, severe deformation, or any other similar damage;
- any defects or damage caused by normal tear or wear which does not impact the normal use of the product by a normal standard;
- any defects caused by transportation or loading during returning voyage;
- any defects you knew of or were made aware of before you bought the product; or
- any other defects that are not caused by workmanship or product quality.
Ivida provides different period warranty to different product as table below, extended warranty can be bought during purchase online or from an authorised retailer.
|Product type||Stand Warranty||Extended Care||Comments|
|LED Signage||3-Years||5-Years||Onsite Repair|
|Battery Powered Mobile LCD Signage||2-Years||3-Years||Return Repair, inc. Battery|
|Other Equipment||1-Year||3-Years||Return Repair (Temporary replacement may be supplied for POS and Kiosk)|
The Warranty Period is calculated starting from the date of original purchase of the products from an authorised retailer. The Warranty Period does not renew or recalculate at the time of repair or replacement. The original date of purchase will apply to repaired or replacement products.
You will be responsible for shipping charges, insurance, transportation-related and other expenses incurred in claiming the warranty from Ivida.
If you return out-of-warranty products or products under warranty that is determined not to conform to this warranty, you will be responsible for all return-shipping and other transportation-related expenses.
If the product is found to be defective and is covered by the Ivida limited warranty, the consumer can request a product repair or replacement as follows:
To request warranty service in Australia and New Zealand, you need to process IVIDA’s RMA program by following the steps below.
Step 1: Submit support ticket on Ivida website: https://www.ivida.com.au/support.html. Customer will receive a ticket number and will be required to perform troubleshooting with IVIDA technical staff.
Step 2: If fail to recover with troubleshooting, you will get an RMA number. Submit RMA request with the number on Ivida website: https://www.ivida.com.au/rma.html.
Step 3: Post the faulty product with complete serial number, RMA number, purchase receipt and the attached Ivida RMA Form to Ivida at the address below:
26 Elliott Rd Dandenong South VIC Australia 3175
Step 4: Once the faulty product is received by Ivida, Ivida engineer will inspect the faulty product and may ship back a repaired or replacement product. Consumers will be informed of a tracking number. This process is usually performed within 3-5 business days excluding delivery times.
The warranty period shall not be extended and is to be calculated from the product’s original date of purchase from an authorised retailer.
Warranty service stated above is only valid for products sold in Australia or New Zealand online or by authorised channel only. Any other additional warranty service agreed at the time of purchase shall only be effective based on the contract signed by Ivida.
Any warranty service made by the suppliers is beyond this warranty policy, Ivida shall not be held liable. Please obtain documents during purchase to be honoured by the supplier.
If there is any direct or indirect damage other than Ivida product’s own fault that prohibited the product from functioning normally, Ivida shall only be liable for the duties stipulated by the state law.
Ivida shall neither, on any account, respond to any loss caused by damage such as improper use of applications and configurations, nor respond to any accusation put forward by a third party.
Remarks: Ivida reserves all rights including interpretation and modification to this warranty policy.
Ivida does not provide international warranty service. Your Ivida product is only covered by the warranty policy of the country where the product was originally purchased. If you need to ship your product back to the country where you originally purchased the product for warranty services, you will need to pay for both ways of the shipping fees.
For more information, please send an email to [email protected]